KAIZA
KAIZA
Enjoy the Apricorns! And thanks for Tomoe! :D
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure thing :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
By the way, is your wants list up-to-date?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Updated, but not complete. There are some things that I want but I'd better finish all my projects first :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Ah, sure, sure. Just thought I'd catch a few Apricorn mons I saw there while working on the rest of the swarms. :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hey KAIZA, can you get me some SS stuff? I'll need Friend and Safari Ball Roselia. Lmk what you need in return.

PS: you should update your thread with new updates, I don't want to "necro" the thread >__>
KAIZA
KAIZA
Yeah, sorry about that. ^^;
I've been meaning to update the thread a long while ago, in fact was working on a TSV project just for that. However, when my semester started, things just got from bad to worse... :(

I'll try to catch the Roselia (it's the Safari Zone one I'm doubtful of, mostly because of the Safari Zone mechanics in SS) when I get the time.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Okay, just let me know when you have them. :]
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hello, how are you doing with the Roselia? :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Sorry for the lack of replies; I haven't been in the best of situations lately. ^^;

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to work on them; but I can try later today (And with time passed, however, I want to see if I can make the Safari Zone one appear).
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Ah, okay, just let me know when you have them :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Well, I got the Friend Ball Budew, but I don't know if I'll manage to get the Safari Ball one. It seems I still don't have the requirements for Roselia to appear yet, and that'll probably take days. I'm sorry (especially after taking so long). :(
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
No problem friend. In exchange, do you think you can do lure ball barboach?

Also lmk what you want in return :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Well, I'll try; been a while since I've been at the mercy of the RNG, haha.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
No rush, prioritize your irl stuff first ^^
KAIZA
KAIZA
Sorry to disappear like that. ^^;
I managed to catch the Whiscash as well. :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Ah, so Lure Barboach and Friend Roselia? That's more than enough, what would you want in return?