Smogon Forums

Tomahawk
Tomahawk
multiplayer sessions are so long though!

What is your favorite civ??
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
idt i could ever pick one... obv never crap like the iriquois, venice, france etc

spain is such a fun gamble, babylon and poland are probably my faves because they always do work regardless of starting location :P
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
(obv venice [even france] is godlike in singleplayer)
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
ah you like the broken civs! at least no korea

inca ethiopia, persia and maya is where it's at
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
yeah they're all really cool. Kinda forgot inca fsr, definetly a fave. Celts also hold a special place in my heart... aztecs too lol. As i said there are so many epic ones haha
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
yeah those are great.. celts aren't thát good but still cool for wide. aztec floating garden is broken af. there are many fun ones but also many shit ones tho! japan, polynesia, byzantium, denmark, iroquis, ottomans, portugal, etc
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
yeah they're all kinda shitty, celts i like coz of the guaranteed religion p much, you can tailor it to w/e start you got
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
netherlands and germany suck ;_;
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
oh yeah england is deadly
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
netherlands and germany don't actually suck imo.. just below average and absolute shit compared to the best civs.. netherlands is a worse version of spain cause having flood plains w/ netherlands is a lite version of spain w/ natural wonder. germany has a decent bank UU which helps w/ production and an ok UA regarding reduced maintenance.. so I don't mind playing as germany per se, but still so bad compared to babylon and poland lol
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
and yeah england is so good domination arabia too
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
whenever i was germany they just voted to embargo city states lol, and netherlands were just always "eh" to me. sea beggars rock though
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
arabia is /potentially/ great, but it's so good that it's bad, when i was arabia i just got rushed by everyone before i could make camel archers
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
oh right, depends if you play NQ rules I guess for germany. yeah netherlands are usually p damn bad, but w/ flood plains they are at least rly good. not spain leel tho

and arabia is rly good, just everyone hates camel archers so they rush you lol
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
never played no quitters yet, didnt really understand how to join them
Cherub Agent
Cherub Agent
ive always watched filthyrobot/yoruus streams though :D