Smogon Forums

phoopes
phoopes
You have no evidence.

But wow hi, it's been a long time.
Agent Gibbs
Haha yeah, it has. You still playing mons, or did you retire/escape?
phoopes
phoopes
I haven't really played since ORAS came out, and before that it was mostly Randbats, haha. I retired from modding PS and now I'm mostly here to mess around in Firebot. How about you?
Agent Gibbs
I still play OU when I can. Been a while b/c of school and stuff, but I'm trying to get back into it. Too bad the next few months will probably be a jumbled mess of suspect tests while people scramble to find ways to fix this tier lol.
phoopes
phoopes
I haven't been really keeping up, though I did see Aegislash failed to come back recently. Part of me feels like they should reset and unban everything (sans stuff like cover legends) and see what happens.
Agent Gibbs
Part of me actually wants to do what UU has done, just ban lots of controversial stuff and retest them one at a time. Kinda drastic, but go big or go home I guess lol.
phoopes
phoopes
Hmm, that sounds interesting as well, though I think it'd be tough to decide on an order to suspect test stuff in. Since I'll be graduating soon I'll have a bunch of free time and was thinking about starting to play RU again over the summer. I really liked that tier back in B/W and I saw in the most recent usage changes that some interesting stuff dropped. Should be fun.