Smogon Forums

Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Yeah, you must have missed me back then. I can give them to you for freeif you'd like^^.
Btw, do you perhaps have access to HA Rhydon, Tropius or Helioptile in the Friend Safari? If you could catch me any of those, that would be much appreciated.
mertyville
mertyville
Do you want a HA Tropius? I can actually even breed you one.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I was looking for one in a Luxury or Nest Ball, if have access to one of those that would be great!
If not that's fine as well, I can give you the Larvitar and Cranidos for free^^
mertyville
mertyville
I see :/
I only have those in a Poke Ball. Could you send those Pokemon into the GTS and ask for a Landorus or Yveltal? I think that would be the easiest way to trade and I am sure they won't be snatched.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
The Larvitar is still in its egg so we would have to do a direct trade. Still have you added from last time, just let me know when you're available^^
mertyville
mertyville
ok, then lets trade directly, I have added you.
mertyville
mertyville
thx for trading. Sry that I didn't have anything you needed. Maybe I can catch one of the things you are looking for.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Nah, it's fine! I did have a few Larvitar and Cranidos on stock so I'm happy they're finding some use ;)
mertyville
mertyville
I was able to catch HA Rhydon in a Luxury Ball and a Dive Ball HA if you are still interested.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I was actually looking for a HA Rhydon in an Ultra Ball, but still thanks for the offer^^
mertyville
mertyville
oh :/ But you still need HA Tropius in a Nest Ball, right? My Tropius was lacking Leech Seed so I used the Dex-Nav to watch a new female.
I can breed you one with Leech Seed and Curse as Egg Moves.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
HA Nest Ball Tropius would be great, I don't really need any particular Egg Moves since I do have some parents for it, but IVs would be appreciated! Is there anything from my spitbacks list that you'd be interested in?
mertyville
mertyville
You can trade me whatever you want but if you have a splitback of a HA Amaura or a bold regenerator Corsola left that would be great since I wanted to breed them next.
If you want, we can trade right now.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Actually, I was going to breed both of those today, so I could easily give you a spare spitback. Lets trade once I have it ready^^
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ok, I just hatched a 5IV HA Corsola spitback for you and can trade in around 2 hours, would that be alright?
mertyville
mertyville
I might have to go in 2 hours and I am not sure how long I will be gone.
But we could trade at monday if it does not work out today.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I'm around now if you're still available. If not, we'll just do the trade on monday, will only be available in the evening though.
mertyville
mertyville
I am available for trade now. if you want, we can trade immediatly.