Smogon Forums

Joim
Joim
Tomorrow would be fine, I plan to spend the day at home!
slated
slated
hi i'm going to be online p much all day on smogtours so just hmu when you get online
slated
slated
hi so I was on stours from 12 am my time to 2 pm and then about 4 pm to now, and I didn't see you on Smogon or on stours. I can't be available for the next three days but will be very available on Thursday onward.
Joim
Joim
Hello there, sorry about that, had some IRL stuff on Sunday and ended up not being able to stay at home. I will be on all days from 9 to 18~

Let's meet on Thursday!
slated
slated
alright, so I suppose I should clarify my schedule so that we can figure this out because I just realized this could become an issue.

On thursday I will be available most likely from about 4 PM-6 PM my time and again from 9 PM to 12 AM. The earliest I could possibly play would be your 10 PM, and judging from your schedule that seems too early so that obviously wouldn't work. On Friday I will be available starting at round 12:00 my time, or 18:00 for you, the latest time you made available. The deadline is wed but obviously we could get an extension. Would you be able to play Friday at around noon my time or 6 pm your time? if not we could do any time afterwards, my school is over on Friday.
Joim
Joim
Yeah, we have a six hour difference, that's an issue, your 9 PM is my must-sleep time, and Thursday I have padel game so I might arrive around 5-6 PM your time.

Friday I should have mostly all my afternoon and evening free, if you're going to be here for all your afternoon that's fine.