Smogon Forums

Tamahome
Tamahome
so you can only play last week? say if you could be playing this week, when can you? if we were to play next week i'd prefer to be playing on the 4th or the 5th
Go10
Go10
Can't this week, the 4th is good since you usually have shitty time. What's the best hour to do it ?
Tamahome
Tamahome
hey it's called ''real life'' not shitty times :'(
sometime in the afternoon, i should be free all day
Go10
Go10
No, it's called time management, but I expect nothing from you don't worry.
As I said, I'm free at 1-8pm GMT+2 during wekeend, tell me when you want to do it exactly.
Tamahome
Tamahome
no, it's called real life. sorry if pokemon isnt something huge in my life or if i cant sit for 7 hours doing nothing in a day people have life. but don't worry, i don't expect you to know what real life is.
7 pm your time. i'll be on irc!
Go10
Go10
Ha ! Scheduling and finding 30min in your day isnt exactly what I call hard, I dont intend to wait 7 hour for your sorry ass and that's exactly why I'm trying to have our date set in stone.

Oh well, Why am I even explaning this shit to you, not like you have half a brain to begin with. See you then!
Tamahome
Tamahome
haha you just can't be a cool, chill guy. can you? you used to be nice, i still remember that pm you congratulated me for spl, i wanted you in my team back then. but yea, see ya! :)
Go10
Go10
I show respect to people who deserve it, it goes both way. Not only you took me for one of the greatest dumbass every time we had to play for a tournament, but you may re-read our conversation and see how you treat me. Maybe back then you weren't so full of yourself, maybe ...

W/e, see you then.
Go10
Go10
Yo, something came up and can't playt at the schedule we had (7pm). Are you available at 1am +2 ?
Tamahome
Tamahome
Uhh I don't think so. I am gonna be extremely busy so just tell me when else you can and I'll try my best to accommodate you
Go10
Go10
I'll be free starting 10.30pm, afk at 11.20pm, then available again from 00pm to 3am. Same goes for Sunday.
Go10
Go10
Are you free atm ? since you played marshall
Tamahome
Tamahome
i'm helping my teammates now, sorry. i guess sunday 10pm gmt-3 suits me best between those times.
Tamahome
Tamahome
9pm also works since the mentioned above would be exactly 3 am for you