Smogon Forums

rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
That would be great, thanks, love! I probably won't be around in 4-5 hours though, so why don't we trade during your evening later/my morning tomorrow? :)
eeveefan
eeveefan
Mmmm, it's just that I'm working at night, so I can use my 3DS during the week :(
I'll be online for the next two hours, if you get online I'll send you the Yanma, :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ohh I see. Are you still around? I am awake at this time (right now it's 6am my time) but I am usually busy right about now, that's all. If I don't catch you now, let me know the next time you're on, I'm sure we'll be able to coordinate a time somehow ^^
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yes, I'm here for 20 minutes, I'm already online, just send me the trade request when you are on too :)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Thanks again, dear <3
eeveefan
eeveefan
You're welcome! Enjoy the spitback (really spitback) x3
Hope you are ok, Rufus. I've been using your Suicune and I really love it, it's my favorite VGC pokémon <3
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'm doing alright, hope you're okay too :) Great to hear that, I love it when people enjoy using my Pokemon ^^
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yes! It's a good pokémon, I'm using my personal EV spread so it's nice :p
Same with Mega Altaria, I'm working on a new team with Altaria, (I need to breed it first :P), buuuuuut maybe I'll use Luna (Your bold Cress) on that team >:3
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Ohh I love Mega Altaria, the cute megas released in ORAS are all so great <3 Good luck with your team, I'm sure my Pokes are happy to be of help on them.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yes, Altaria is so cute, so fluffy <3
I'm still working on it, it's just that I think and think and think until I get the "perfect" team (there's no perfect team but at least is perfect for me).
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yes I'm like that too. Sometimes it's hard to think of a team with good synergy once you have a core you want to use, but I'm happy if my team works decently and it's fairly cute hehe