Smogon Forums

rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
We don't need to be all #flawlessorbust for our giveaway thread so it's more than perfect :) I'll check with my teammates if we still need an Adamant Lando, thank you very much for the offer!
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hey Most, sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to you. It would be really great if we could have a copy of your Landorus for the giveaway :) We'd like a nicknamed copy (I'll leave the nick to you), and we'd happily accept an EV-trained copy, though if you have only UT copies, that's perfectly fine too.
Most
Most
tbh I haven't even EVd it for myself yet. So I'll gladly EV train in your desired spread (which is 6HP 252Atk 252Spe I assume?) so I have one battle ready for myself before I clone it for you. I'll also PP max all moves (which I assume EQ, super power, u-turn, rock slide/rock tomb). I can also rare candy it up to lvl.100 even though that's probably not necessary just for BS.
Most
Most
Regarding NN I'm very bad with those. Feel free to suggest one you'd like. Otherwise I'll chosse something stupid like ("Landhund" which is german for land dog)
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Our set would be Knock Off/Rock Slide/U-Turn/EQ, but we can easily tutor/re-teach any moves we need, so just do as much as you'd be willing to do. We definitely don't need it at level 100 so you don't need to do that either, unless you mean to do it for yourself as well. A nick like that sounds perfectly fine to me ^^ Almost anything sounds inspired after all the Landoges and Calrissians tbh
Most
Most
The above mentioned EV spread is ok?
Is it ok if I have it ready tomorrow morning (which should be your afternoon). Do you just want one clone or more like 10?
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Yeah, the EV spread is perfect. Take as much time as you need. There's still lots of mons we have yet to obtain so no rush at all, we just wanted to get the word out as soon as we can. I might not be around tomorrow afternoon either so it's fine. And we'll only need one clone.
Most
Most
Oki, I'll let you know when I have it :)
Most
Most
I got a BR copy for you :) Pick it up whenever
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'm around to trade for a couple of hours if you can come online :) Is there anything you'd like from me for it btw?
Most
Most
Do you have a female dream ball prankster cottonee with EMs with the following spread xx.xx.31.xx.xx.xx lying around?
Most
Most
The lando is 100% for free.
But you can toss me that for free in return if you want
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Sorry about the delay, Bank was being slow. I do have a spitback with EMs Switcheroo, Memento, Encore, and Beat Up and IVs 31.31.31.31.31.xx, that do? :]
Most
Most
Perfect :)
Wanna trade right away?