back off

-_-

WINRY
Dirpz
Dirpz
Feliburn <3
Beta.
Beta.
Feliburn and winry are apart of the cute users™ club. Founded and owned by Sigilyph.
dhelmise
but you have to be cute to be in the cute club so why is Feliburn in it,,,
Beta.
Beta.
Who asked you to speak? You are not invited to the cute users™ club meeting.
Winry
Winry
(sun) :3
dhelmise
Im speaking because I'm winrys fren
ant
ant
you guys used to be funny what happened
Winry
Winry
you guys used to be funny what happened

pls respond
Feliburn
Feliburn
we met u LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ant
ant
winry why are you girl pls respond
HeterosexualZekrom
HeterosexualZekrom
Feliburn's too busy choking on this dick to be funny
Feliburn
Feliburn
I hope you're sitting down while you read this letter as it contains some shocking revelations. You see, I obviously believe that HetZek is hell-bent and determined to eliminate the plebiscitary mechanisms that ensure a free and democratic society. And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and inoffensiveness to the winds. In this letter, I'm going to be as rude and crude as I know how
Feliburn
Feliburn
, to reinforce the point that I'm not very conversant with its background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that there is a special place in hell for those who welsh on all types of agreements. Why does that matter?
Feliburn
Feliburn
It matters because I will stop at nothing to rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. My resolve cannot fully be articulated, but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that fogyism is like fire—both an essential component of HetZek's invectives and yet so elemental that its existence and influence are often overlooked. Similarly, fogyism can burn badly and destroy if one neglects to consider that when I observe HetZek's cult followers' behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, “monkey see, monkey do”. That's because, like it, they all want to redefine success and obscure failure.
Feliburn
Feliburn
Also, while a monkey might think that HetZek is an organization of peace, the fact remains that it's desperate to convince us that it has the mandate of Heaven to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom. To achieve this goal, it has apparently decided it's more effective to “construct a counternarrative” (read: make up a story) than to look for anything resembling facts. This worries me because people sometimes ask me why I seem incapable of saying anything nice about HetZek. I'd like to—really, I would.
Feliburn
Feliburn
he problem is, I can't think of anything nice to say. I guess that's not surprising when you consider that if they could speak, the birds, snakes, and other creatures who are our Earth brothers and Earth sisters would surely say that all of the claims I've read regarding the benefits of HetZek's endeavors have been utterly premature.
Feliburn
Feliburn
That is, they always seem to be based on an inadequate exploration of these endeavors, their history, and their possible meanings. I insist it is therefore high time we extricate as many people as possible from HetZek's grip. Let me start the ball rolling with the observation that if you ever ask HetZek to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle,