Smogon Forums

Swede
Swede
I'm CST, and won't be home for two more days. I can get back to you to schedule better timing then.
Malley
Malley
Ayt, I'm six hours ahead of you then. Could be a little awkward arranging this because I'll be with friends all week, but not impossible I reckon. Just get back to me ASAP when you know.
Swede
Swede
Sounds good. Apparently I might play my opponent for round 1 since TO gave me the win only on activity, I'll let you know once it is settled
Swede
Swede
I asked the TO if I could have an activity win now against my round 1 opponent, will respond once they let me know
Malley
Malley
Okay. I can play for the next few hours if you get the win and are free and stuff.
Swede
Swede
If I do take the win, I'll be able to play only starting tomorrow at 8pm-11pm Gmt-5
Swede
Swede
Any days after that also wotk
Malley
Malley
Okay, that's 2am-5am for me. Which is... not ideal. You might be able to convince me to battle after a night out, which would be morally dubious but probably quite effective.
Swede
Swede
I could try any day after tomorrow at 7am-9am my time, just depends if my parents change schedules. What times work out for you? I'll convert them to my time.
Malley
Malley
I can try to make time at any point during the day. I don't exactly have a schedule at the moment. Your 7-9am would be much better, if possible.

Don't think there's any hurry, so say a day when you can do then.