Smogon Forums

Fredrick1
Hey, I am GMT+7, I can play today with anytime you propose. I wont have internet after today until the 21st, so apologies, but if you cant play today, we'll have to play at 21st-23rd. I am flexible with scheduling, so I'll accept any time you'll propose provided its not too extreme. thx.
Fredrick1
Hey, I am GMT+7, I can play today with anytime you propose. I wont have internet after today until the 21st, so apologies, but if you cant play today, we'll have to play at 21st-23rd. I am flexible with scheduling, so I'll accept any time you'll propose provided its not too extreme. thx.
InvisibleWater
InvisibleWater
How about the 21st? I'm GMT -4 EDT so I'm not sure about time, though.
Fredrick1
I am avaiable right now, but 21st is fine. Feel free to recommend an appropiate time for us to play in the next few days.
Fredrick1
what time would u like to play at tuesday. i just found out that i can only play after 8PM gmt+7 at tuesday, so if ur not comfortable with that we can play on another day. thx
InvisibleWater
InvisibleWater
I probably won't be able to play until 11AM gmt-4, so we might have to move it to the 22nd.
Fredrick1
Cool, how about 11PM GMT+7 at the 22nd, which is 12PM in the afternoon for your time?thx.