Smogon Forums

locoghoul
locoghoul
we also use daylight savings. It's 1:35 pm at the moment
locoghoul
locoghoul
oh so that means 9 h instead of 11. Right, I'm on GMT-7 not -9 duh, wow what a dumb dumb I am.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Good that we cleared that up. So your 12AM is my 9AM. I think I could manage that.
locoghoul
locoghoul
welp my team kinda sucks but at least is completed lol
Nelson Tangela
locoghoul
locoghoul
if your team is ready we could finish this right now. If not, we got tuesday morning booked
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
You know what? Let's do this now.
locoghoul
locoghoul
great! ok before we start, I'm using connectify which only lets me use it for 30 mins straight. So I kinda have to dc after each battle otherwise I'll dc on the next battle (unless we have like 5 min battles lol)
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Let's see how fast you can beat my full stall team. Adding you and heading online...
locoghoul
locoghoul
k gimme 1 min reconnecting
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
congratulations ^^
locoghoul
locoghoul
man can't believe that team did something lol. I almost blew it there, shoulda just gone straight with HP Ice against your Dnite. I know you were banking on Stone Miss to miss too haha GGs
locoghoul
locoghoul
I'm also happy that I went with offensive Blastoise instead of 252 HP 252 SpAtk version. *Almost* changed it last minute
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
It had to miss some time. I actually wanted to use Normal HO with CB Snorlax and LO Tauros, but that team is nowhere near finished and I probably wouldn't have had the time to finish it before Tuesday.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Are you going to post in the thread or should I? I saved the videos.
locoghoul
locoghoul
Have you been reading my mind? I had CB Snorlax on the bench but didn't wanna risk it on the finals and went with weather instead. That Dnite is RNGed from my platinum back in the day. I really didn't wanna force mismatchups with Golem/Jolteon again and I thought Kabuto could clean. Was sweating bullets each time I clicked tho. Thanks for playing and looking forward to see your teams on the next tourney!
locoghoul
locoghoul
hmm, I uploaded the vids already, gimme 1 min and I'll post on the thread
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Yeah you played better and Memento caught me off guard.
I'm also curious if Golem could have survived the DPulse and gotten into Custap range.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Yeah next tournament will be really crazy. No mandatory starters rocks.
locoghoul
locoghoul
I sooo knew that switch-in was coming T_T was gonna Water Pulse that Magneton. Yeah spin blocking in this meta sux unless you play HO because Gengar dies to almost anything.