Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Do you actually play the game at all? You don't even know what pokemon are allowed to be used. The fact that you think that every team on Earth carries both Politoed and Tyranitar shows you have absolutely no understanding of the metagame whatsoever. As well, your comments have failed to convince me that this set is unviable. If anything, you have convinced me you have an extra 2 or 3 chromosomes. Switching Groudon into Ninetales to change the weather? Who taught you logic? The Teletubbies? Switching in a Drought user to cancel Drought is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, closely followed by Groudon and Kyogre in OU.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I know you're high at the moment because you're an outcast of society. Your parents tossed you in the garbage can when you were little because they didn't want to be associated with the first child to ever be born with an extra penis where the brain is supposed to be. You were picked up by a pedophile, raped multiple times a day, and forced into slave labor. Now that you've finally escaped that pedophile, you need to do ecstasy every 20 seconds in order to repress your memories, it doesn't even damage your brain since there's nothing to damage. Am I in the right ballpark with regards to your life?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
So I apologize to everyone except GatoDelFuego for the inappropriate language and immature response. But I've honestly never seen anybody half this stupid before.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
EDIT: I just saw your Subpass Gliscor set and you are a confirmed retard. Fire Fang Gliscor? Really? Did you seriously also mention Shedinja, and Cobalion as OU viable pokemon? Oh wait, it gets worse. You now mention Samurott, Emboar and MAGMORTAR in an OU analysis. What do you think is the best offensive combination in OU? Magvire? Wait, it actually gets even worse than that, you now mention 3 fangs coverage, that's actually the gayest shit on Earth. You are the dumbest piece of shit now, in all of history, and for the rest of time.
bb skarm
bb skarm
macle..........................