Smogon Forums

Sapphire.
Sapphire.
but that gets boring fast too :p
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
not really that much, I feel like I'm enjoying myself fine but I also know I'm gonna procrastinate schoool waaaay too much again
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
;-; but school matters tho
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Yeah I know, I just have a huge tendency of procrastinating stuff, fooling myself by thinking I can do it some other time until its too late
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
also all these times you were bothering me to get a badge, finally got a permanent one now :o
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
ahh I did that in 9th grade. but that feels so unsatisfying you know? like you can finish it now and then relax after that. i stopped procrastinating and it's so much better. no stress or anything c: I recommend that you should do it too. it's not worth procrastinating in the long run. it really isn't worth it.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
yeah I realized that, although I kind of always knwe it I had a lot of time to think during my holiday. Problem is that I want to try to balance stuff so I don't have to leave this place per se. Maybe it'd be good to take a week off here when school starts so I can start with a good rhythm?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
you should do whatever works for you! what i do is just finish all my homework and then i can just do whatever i want after that. i don't have to worry about not completing my stuff and that's really helpful
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Yeah, I see. My problem with doing it that way is that I gotta cycle home for an hour x.x, so when I get home last thing I want to do is immediately go on with homework.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
ahh what is your school hours? my school starts at 8:45 and ends at 4:30 pm. xD and I have to take an 1 hour train ride home. but I do homework right after i come home from school because then I can remember what happened in class, and just finish the homework fast. I know that it's tempting to just play and do something other than school work but at the end of the day, you still have to do it right? ;-;
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
My school hours aren't that long, didn't know you guys had to go to school for that long. But I don't know what they'll be yet, depends on my roster. Usually starts at 8:30, but I don't know if they'll end at 11:50 or 16:05
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
woooow that's so unfair xD but then you have lots of time to finish your homework and stuff, no?
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
I guess, I just have this problem of procrastinating it.

Also 11:50 doesnt happen taht much, how are your school days anyway, when you gotta go to school for so long?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
uhh it's always from 8:45-4:10pm every day xD but the good thing about this is that I get really long holidays.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
how long? and how many subjects do you have a day?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i think it's 7 hours a day, and i have to take 6 classes (most of them are over 40 minutes long)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
so like about 1 hour of each class and like some break times via lunch and advisory
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
advisory?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
it's like a class that's around 40 minutes long but it's a break unless your advisory teacher has something to say with the class. idk how to explain it xD
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
oh that...

my "mentor" always had something to say