Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Ill do it tomorrow, almost bedtime
vzxt
vzxt
so? how did it go?
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
The only issue is the nature. Im heading out now, and Fluke's giving me ditto with the right natures. Adamant/Careful right?
vzxt
vzxt
Dude you have an adamant scyther listed in your trade thread just breed a male of that to pass the eggmoves and nature...
vzxt
vzxt
You could also do impish if you want.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Actually its Impish, I planned on giving it an alternate nature Adamant, when i recieve the dittos from Fluke
vzxt
vzxt
Impish is fine too. I just don't want you taking even more time to get this done.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Really? Cool ill get to it when I come home from church
vzxt
vzxt
FYI trading a pokemon to get it cloned is still trading and a violation of redis rights in the case of non-redis pokemon.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Yeah I know I aready feel bad as it is. And im working on Gligar as we speak.
vzxt
vzxt
Oh ok sorry to add in to something I'm not involved in. Anyway I'll be avilable for the rest of the day.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Its fine. And ok I will be available for the next hours. But ill get the gligar by then
vzxt
vzxt
so...?
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Finishee, turns out all I had to di was swap the females for different IV combis, anyway sorry I couldnt do the shiny project, my time just doesnt allow it, and that the breeding project took a while, hopefully we can do trades in the future. Lemme know when ur ready. :)
vzxt
vzxt
Are you around?
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Yep, ill go online now.
Alpha_Arrowz
Alpha_Arrowz
Brb, gonna eat lunch