Smogon Forums

ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Either 2 hours or 26 hours from when I send this?
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
If not this time, then does 21 hours from when I send this work?
Mychael
Sorry. Just woke up. I'll be asleep during both of those times. (Gotta go to work haha) how about between 13 and 16 hours from when I posted this?
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Probably not, I'll be at school then. Is there any time you can play later than 16 hours from when you sent that?
Mychael
Not easily until the weekend. I'm getting that'll mean I'm gping to work on like 4 hours of sleep. How is your weekend. I'm free Friday morning and Sunday all day. I can make time Saturday if needed.
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Would saturday night work?
Mychael
Probably. Sunday definitely would. What time on Saturday?
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
About 8pm? Can do later, but any earlier won't work. Can do friday night same time and sunday morning as well.
Mychael
Alright. Can we do Sunday morning then? Around 10:30 my time?
Mychael
I can go earlier than that if needed. I'm going to work now, though.
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Yeah, that should work.
Mychael
Okay. I'll see you then.
Mychael
Hey, I'm on Showdown on the alt Mychael. Smogtours is down if you haven't figured that out, so I guess we can play on there?
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Sorry, I miscalculated the timezones. Could you perhaps play 12 hours from when I send this?
Mychael
I'll be sleeping then. (have work in the morning) I'll be available for the next 6 hours or so and then 27 hours from this post for a few hours, 51 hours from this post for like 8 hours. I'm also on now on the alt "Mychael" Also, you should use this (you can pick New York City for my time zone) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Does 22 hours from when I send this work?
Mychael
No, but it will on Tuesday
Mychael
To be clear, 42.5 hours from now.