Smogon Forums

locoghoul
locoghoul
gimme 5 mins and I'll go online
Shii
Shii
I'm sorry ._. my grandmother got sick last night so she wanted me to stay by her. I ended up falling asleep in a chair. x.x

If you want I can do the hatch now. Also what pokemon if I may ask? And did you want a specific hatching place? It's my X game I believe.
locoghoul
locoghoul
no worries, hmm Kalos Power Plant would be nice if you can. It's a Jolteon btw. I'll go online now
Shii
Shii
I just need to not ditch the forums after 5 minutes to do this. I'm sorry. I'm not sure what happened there but I got distracted by something. >_<

I can easily do that. I'll gladly do it. I'm so so sorry you are probably sick of me now.
locoghoul
locoghoul
maybe it's better if you tell me a time where you are gonna be available for 10-30 mins so we don't miss each other
Shii
Shii
I'm not sure. Probably mid afternoon, from 2-3 I'll usually be on here.
locoghoul
locoghoul
2-3 your time or my time? Are you available now?
Shii
Shii
I'm available now! I'm checking!
locoghoul
locoghoul
great! I'll go online then
Shii
Shii
I'm sorry again. I won't make up another excuse because I'm sure you're sick of them. My games were misplaced, but I found them and if you're still on I'll gladly hatch your egg and then some for making you put up with me. x.x
locoghoul
locoghoul
i'm going to bed now, just add me so hopefully tomorrow we can do it around 2-3 or later. It also helps if you tell me in the morning what times you are more available during the day
Shii
Shii
Alright. Have a good night. I'll definitely stay on from 2-3 tomorrow so I will see you then.
Shii
Shii
Hi! I'm here whenever you're ready to do the hatching!
locoghoul
locoghoul
Omg I forgot about it... Any chance you have some time later?
Shii
Shii
I'M STILL HERE IF YOU WANNA DO IT NOW >_<

Otherwise yes we can do it in 2 hours or so.
locoghoul
locoghoul
OK gimme 2 mins and I'll go online e