Smogon Forums

Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Omfg, literally 12h apart LOL (GMT -3) Well, hmm, I'd like a few days to build, so I think we can get it done from wednesday on. I'm pretty free the whole day from 10am~11pm my time, so just tell me a time and I'll try to show up n_n
gorex
gorex
That's 11h, I am free on Friday the whole day pretty much, would you mind telling me when along those lines you can play?
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Yeah, I did the math wrong rofl but anyway, unfortunately I'll have to travel on wednesday, and maybe will be back on thursday. I'll VM beforehand telling if I'm able to play on the friday or not, but if I can, I'll be on basically the whole day too. So hmm, what do you think about 10am~12pm my time (10~11pm yours)? Or you can try picking a time and I'll see if I can show up.
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh, just correcting: 9~11pm yours*
gorex
gorex
Would 8pm my time on Friday work? I have another match scheduled at 9pm my time
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Unfortunately, I'm not at home this time.
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Well, it seems I won't be home Friday (currently typing this on a phone). Is there any other day when you would like to play?
gorex
gorex
Saturday or next week my time, next week seems more fitting at the current moment. Give me timings then
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Well, on weekdays I can play basically whenever you want from 10am-1am, and weekends from 1pm-god knows when. I have quite a lot of free time, so it won't be a problem n_n
gorex
gorex
Is that your time or mine?
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Mine
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Hey man, would you like to play this thursday?