Smogon Forums

marilli
marilli
are u free to play on monday (labor day)

i should be free almost all day as long as u give me a time prior
(i'm leeching free internet elsewhere so i won't be lounging around on ps with internet unless u tell me a time beforehand)
Star
Star
Sorry but I'm away from home at parents college reunion today
Star
Star
Can we do tomorrow?
marilli
marilli
u mean tomorrow between the 7:30am to 3pm time specified?

i think i might be able to play 7:30am on wednesday, tuesday and thursday i have morning classes and all the way through the day.
Star
Star
Alright that should work Tuesday
marilli
marilli
no i said im not available tuesday
marilli
marilli
tuesday and thursday i have morning classes and all the way through the day so there's no way i can play between those times given

i'm booked for wednesday afternoon so if you wanna play it's gotta be wednesday morning
marilli
marilli
alternatively, u can play any time on friday, saturday, or sunday, or weedays later in the evening as long as u schedule ahead
Star
Star
"i think i might be able to play 7:30am on wednesday, tuesday and thursday". I didn't check smogon after like 4 o clock yesterday so i was prepared to play at this time. I guess you typod there. Can you play at like 4-4:30 latest today or I'll try to find some other time because unfortunately school starts tomorrow for me and my evenings and weekends are still booked
marilli
marilli
I said: "i think i might be able to play 7:30am on wednesday" and separate sentence ", tuesday and thursday i have morning classes and all the way through the day."

sorry you misunderstood because of a run on sentence.

as i said before, i will be available past 5:30pm on weekdays (except on wednesday evening i have a dinner plan), or between 11am-11pm on friday, saturday, and sunday, as long as you give me a reasonable notice in advance. If you plan to play right after I get back from school, telling me the day before would help. If you send me a VM on 7:30 AM, I can't read it until now.
Star
Star
I'll attempt to make tmw morning at 7:30 but i prob won't make it if we can try Friday at like 7:20 or 2:45 that would be cool
Star
Star
can you please tell me if you can do these times
Star
Star
im sorry if i offended you its just hard to play right before the deadline with school starting
marilli
marilli
Let's try 2:45 then
marilli
marilli
I might be busy on Friday with a guest which wasn't expected. I will let you know as soon as possible.
Star
Star
ok sure
marilli
marilli
Yeah sorry he's coming over at like 3 pm I just phoned him if he can come a bit later but it was not going to work otherwise <_<

What now lol
Star
Star
well this kinda just sucks. i mean i am available for the next 45 minutes. Depends how long hes staying I guess. I can play at like 4:45 at the latest if that works for you
Star
Star
if you dont make it ill ask for an extension to monday and ill be free almost all day cuz holiday i think
Star
Star
Aight macle said yes to the extension. Can we do 7:30 to like 4:30 on monday