Smogon Forums

teal6
teal6
hey man, wanna do tonight at like 8 PM EST?
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Sorry, I'll be at school then. Does that same time work on Saturday?
teal6
teal6
not a problem, saturday i may not be home yet at that time as i have plans for most of the day, but i will try to make it! if not, perhaps sunday? im free almost all day
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
I'm GMT +12, so the majority of your Sunday is my monday, which probably won't work. I can also do a bit later on Saturday your time
teal6
teal6
ah cool alright, i will try to be around sometime around midnight my time
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
Cool
teal6
teal6
hey man, im sorry i actually was on yesterday at around midnight but forgot about the game, lmk if you want to play today :)
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
All good, I forgot too, haha. Today probably won't work, but could you do 11:30pm est monday night?
teal6
teal6
surely!
teal6
teal6
hey man im on smogtours when you are
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
yeah, i'm on now
ssjjynx
ssjjynx
i was on for about on hour, and i messaged you but you didn't respond :/ I have to go now, but can you play 30 min before i sent this tomorrow?
teal6
teal6
Yeah sorry, I get up for work around 5 am so 1130 was even kind of pushing it tbh, no chance I was making it to 1230 when you messages me hehe was probably gonna fall asleep mid match

Unf. I don't think I can play that late, I can't really get less than 5 hours of sleep before work. If we can't figure it out you can just take the win