Smogon Forums

Mazar
lol, i cant play that early dude, can you play in the next 4 hours?
lax
lax
no I'm at school at that time lol what about 10 in the morning for you on sunday
Mazar
i can try, but its possible that it will be 11/12, is that ok?
lax
lax
Yeah just message and i'll be on
Mazar
ok then tomorrow between 10 am and 12 am my time, and 1-3 am your time! thanks a lot for the scheduling, i know its not easy with that different timezones.
lax
lax
Sorry I just realized it was 1-3 for me I can't play then
lax
lax
What about tomorrow morning for me afternoon for you
Mazar
sounds even better, what time exactly?
lax
lax
oh man I thought I deleted that message and put in a new one ughh. can we go back to the tuesday time at 3 my time
Mazar
i'm in school at that time.. can you play in the next 7 hours y/n?
lax
lax
lol what I mean 3 pm my time
Mazar
sorry dude but thats definitely too late, can you play a bit earlier at tuesday? like 1 pm your time?
Mazar
if you can play in the next 30 minutes, i'm on stours, just if you randomly come online
lax
lax
Nah this whole two days has been super busy ive just been occasionally checking. 1 pm Im in school so no. We can request an extension
Mazar
yeah i guess we have to, could you play at 11 am your time next saturday/sunday?
lax
lax
Sorry I'm still gonna play. I can't play in the morning my time on sat sun
Mazar
when can you play then,,
Mazar
dude can we finally play,,,
lax
lax
You can't complain lol all youre doing is fitting it to your own reasons "too late" at like 12. I got shit to do actually so.. You rejected all my times so I'm waiting fr your opinion
Mazar
What the hell should I do? Play at 12 a Bo3 when I have to wake up at 6 the next day? Putting myself into a bad situation if you bring stall? I can play the next three days from 6-10 pm and on Friday from 8:30-11 pm.