Smogon Forums

Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ahh, that's no problem, glad you found your game again.
I should be able to trade today, just let me know when you're available^^
awiec
awiec
I'm not sure when I'll be free today as I have company over but I'll try to check periodically
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
There's no rush, so if you'd like we could trade tomorrow as well.^^
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Would you be available today?
awiec
awiec
I will be able to trade tonight, I have company over
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Oh, I didn't know it was the whole weekend.
I'm 7 hours ahead of your time, so we would have to trade when you have a free morning/afternoon.^^
awiec
awiec
Ah alright, well I think I can trade around 9am my time on Tuesday. My schedule is a little wonky but I'll let you know whenever I'm on
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Yeap, that should be fine.
awiec
awiec
I am around now
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Alright, coming online!
awiec
awiec
online now
awiec
awiec
Thank you, apologies for the 4IVs I hatched about 70 anorith and those are the only HA females I got.
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Umm awiec, I thought we were trading spitbacks with 4 relevant IVs. Rebreeding fossils can be quite tedious otherwise.
awiec
awiec
Shit, I forgot to mark them, I can send yours back now and then will contact you when I have the right females, I'll just use one of my TMM spreads on my X and they will be ready by tomorrow.
awiec
awiec
* As long as you get on within the next 10 minutes, if not I can return them this afternoon
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Oh, there's no need to trade the fossils back from my side. As long as you can provide HA females with 4 IVs in stats other than SpA, I'm happy. Doesn't have to be tomorrow either.^^
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Unless you need the Anorith for breeding?