I paused it when I went on holiday :s

I actually started watching an anime two days ago again tho n.n
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
which one?
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
uhh you probably dont like it, but Prison School

a few of my classmates started watching Anime apparently and were talking about it a lot, so I decided to watch it

now i'll probably try to talk about it sometime and socialize a bit so I don't have to be so lonely ;;
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
haha ok! Good luck :D I read like the first chapter of the manga and you were right, I didn't really like it xD
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
I've been watching a lot of Steven Universe lately, it's not an anime but it is a cartoon :P It's really good, I would definitely recommend it. It's beautifully animated too :3
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
I've never read manga, and I've heard of steven universe a bit, but have no idea what it is really. That said, Prison School was REALLY ecchi (although I don't really have anything to compare it to)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
exactly xD that's why i didnt really like it
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Yeah I thought you wouldn't like it because of that. I don't mind it too much, but it was a bit overthetop.

Like it was the entire plot

also gonna continue with fairy tail, anything else you'd recommend?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
steven universe xd
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
lol besides that?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
hmm not sure. I don't know what animes you'll like :c
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
oh oh I know. Barakamon is one of my favorites :P idk if you'd like it but it's about this guy who moves into the country side to reflect on his mistakes. it's really cordial and if i say anymore i will spoil it c:
Ace
Ace
you should watch steven universe
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
what is it ;;
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
it's a cartoon with a lot of meaning imo. Also has good songs :3