Smogon Forums

eden
eden
H-hi watbae that team looks super fun,looks fire spam weak especially if sr is down. Mitigated by the fact that you have pursuit maero + hydra + jelli,but these aren't the sturdiest of resists! Now call me a sticker but with jellicent to spin block why not run spikes forry+sr mamo? Reuni can also be a little troublesome if you switch hydra into it at +1 taunt jelli+taunt hydrei can definitely hold it at bay if you play carefully tho!
Mahmudkipz
Mahmudkipz
a) well i mean ur not wrong about fire checks but that happens to every team without cune and b) bc jelli ghost can't block toise spin ;-; rather have knock off on mamo to even the matchup vs stall
dwp
dwp
y0 fello memekipper i feel obligated to jump in here. that team looks fullE sick! cm florg is a cool wincon and i think it needs moar love. I second reuni being ass for you (otr sux if florg/aero are worn down) but i think forre is 2 sick in the way of role compression. rocks/spin forre is usually a "well i got lazy" during building way out and i've never had it work outside of custap ho or smth. just something to consider!
Mahmudkipz
Mahmudkipz
ye well u see forry is last mon for a reason ;-; idk how to fix team so mebbe i'll just finish it with a touch of the "delete"button ezpz.
dwp
dwp
i mean quality user sunny has a good point in sr mamo b/c you do have taunt roost hydra and taunt jelli already so! i mean you could do some sick hex shit on jelli (i mean you become unable to hurt p2/blobs but w/e!) and replace forre with something else all together or run like toxic spikes or smth idk. i mean idk what stall looks like in uu but there's some thoughts!
dwp
dwp
i mean knock off helps vs eviolite fat crap but w/o reworking lots of crap it pidgeonholes you into role compression and worsens matchup vs other playstyles