Smogon Forums

eden
eden
:p man I finally reached the states...problems so am in motel :c
dwp
dwp
YA!!! whats that all about imo i forgot to ask b/c work decided to be like "do more constructive stuff" fml. travelling sucks because unreliable internets,,
eden
eden
yeah ;-;, it's for college :P
dwp
dwp
=o you go overseas for college? wtf based shit is that? they're just like "well imo you should go to murika?"
eden
eden
heheh naw man not really, w/e you're on hit me up and we talk imo o//o
eden
eden
I'm a first year just in case you wanna know :P
dwp
dwp
i've been lazy with showdown and junk b/c i've had stuff irl and the little bit of time i've had i've been doing da nepnep ow o

but srsly tho whyd you go :o i wish my school was like "yo dwag go overseas sick trip"
eden
eden
Hehe I went p much cause I got a scholarship and I didn't get into a school of my choice in India :p
eden
eden
Waiting to c ya online after I fix up some stuff here~
dwp
dwp
! SICK u didn't imply you were moving. u and your vague words dawg. you gotta hit me up with your active times now!
dwp
dwp
cuz australians are notably bad at time zones, there's only australian time and not australian time
eden
eden
Sure~ I'll hit you up with the time in a bit
dwp
dwp
no hurry man cuz i've been busy as FUCK with work (like seriously i was on a gr8 bludge streak then they came out of nowhere and were like SICK MONEY FOR YOU) and then i'm also heading down to the coast and jazz so c; whatchu been up to?
eden
eden
oh cool extra $$$, well i landed yesterday and have an exam tomorrow so p hectic! It'll prolly chill over the weekend hopefully n_n
dwp
dwp
good luck son you'll have my kind thoughts you better do well or i'll kick yo ass when i get a spare moment!