Smogon Forums

Haruno
Haruno
I'm three hours behind. Free evenings/afternoons. Not playing today. When are you available
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
Since you're not playing today, we could do this tomorrow on Monday.
Haruno
Haruno
what time
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
Any time during in the noon or later for me, long as it's not late around 10PM
Haruno
Haruno
10am cali time. No clue what that translates to your time but it should be past noon for you.
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
alright then :S
Haruno
Haruno
alright see you then :O
Haruno
Haruno
K so u on?
Haruno
Haruno
Well seeing as how it's been 20min and you still haven't shown up =/
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
I'm on @PS
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
or are you on @Smogtour?
Haruno
Haruno
Seeing as how I had class at 11-12. I pretty much had to play asap at 10 which you missed =/ and didn't respond till 40min later during which I lacked the time needed to finish a set. Prolly just calling act shrug
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
well I was online this morning around from 8-12
Haruno
Haruno
but you didn't respond to vm's? ._.
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
what are you saying bro, I did respond to the VMs
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
are you still gonna show up at the same time that we agreed to?
Haruno
Haruno
?_? My timeline of what happened is this

Scheduled for 10am my time on Monday
Vm'd you at 10am on Monday
Waited 20min for a response and got none then left since I have class at 11am. And you didn't respond till like 10:40. During which I'd lack the time to play.

Or at least that's how I view it. Anyways I'm busy all of today till like 10-11pm my time so if you want to play lets play around then. Otherwise I'll just take the act on the grounds that you missed scheduled time
Digital Sound
Digital Sound
I was literally on PS all morning yesterday, how could you possibly not find me. anyway, were you on smogtour waiting for me?
Haruno
Haruno
I didn't even log on ps.... Since I was at my uni's library since unless I'm explicitly playing a game I'm not going on ps in a public area. Hence why I vm'd to see if you were on which you weren't.