Smogon Forums

KAIZA
KAIZA
Ah, sure, sure, I can hatch it for you. Though, given it's my Alpha Sapphire game, I still don't have all locations available. Would it still be OK?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yeah I dont mind, it can be hatched anywhere. I'll add you now but let me know whenever you have the time.
KAIZA
KAIZA
OK, I can try now. What's your friend code?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Sorry for the delay. FC: 3265-5556-9644.

If you happen to be available again let me know.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Well, since it's a bit too late right now, let me know as soon as you're available and until what time you can trade.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
I should be available for a few hours. If you happen to be online let me know and I'll get back to you if I can be on.

If we miss each other today probably will have to try again sometime between next Thurs-Sun.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Alright. Since today was a bad day for me, I guess we'll have to do this at the next possible time, thus...Thursday OK for you? I do have class, but I should be back at 6 PM (For reference, this was posted at around 1 AM)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
If your around anywhere around the time you posted that yesterday I should be on around then on Thursday. If not I should be available most of Friday so I'll probably have a better time catching you then.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Hmm...alright, I can try that at that hour.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Just letting you know I'll be available for quite a while if you happen to get on.
KAIZA
KAIZA
Sure, I'll go online now. :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, I'll get on now as well.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Also I'm trying to come up with a nickname for it. I'll get back to you in a couple of minutes with it. Sorry for the inconvenience >.<
KAIZA
KAIZA
Want any particular nickname?
KAIZA
KAIZA
Oh, there we go. ^^;
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Sorry for the delay, can you nickname it "Blue Coral" or "Blue Noki" please. Can't decide so I'll let you surprise me.