Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
It sounds good. Today then?
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
hey, i m waiting you on PO but i can t find you
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Sorry thought I'd responded to this, also thought we would play on PS (cause my PO is glitchy). If you can try for tonight same time I'll work it out.

Also weirdly your post is clocking in at 2 AM my time, what time was it for you?
Lutra
Lutra
you could try http://webclient.pokemon-online.eu/, and set to crystal in team builder and import, and try some test battles first to see if the interface isn't messed up on your device.

The time of the message was 8:26 PM for me, so 01:56AM for you, 10:26PM for Veni's timezone. You seem to have agreed 8-9 (PM?) GMT+2, which would be 11:30PM to 12:30AM your time.
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
Today is Ok
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
where are you?
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
idk why are you posting outside the time slot we agreed?
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
idk why are you posting outside the time slot we agreed?
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Ignore that double post, (Laggy internet), and just tell me what time you posted that last message (for you)?
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
? WANNA PLAY Y/N
I sign up it to play.
Lutra
Lutra
malta is in gmt+1 now
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
Tell me a schedule date, i ll be online on PO.(we got today and tomorrow to close it all)
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
8:30 PM your time good? I'm staying awake till about then anyways.
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
can you log in now?
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
You're gonna have to wait 20-25 minutes so I can check on my parents, log on, and load up a team (also I don't have PO on my laptop so we're gonna have to do PS, Old Gens are fine there I think).
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
But yeah I can
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
no probs for adv, but gsc does not work on ps. There s a PO version online like PS for that match.
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
K then, see you in a bit
Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici
se you in a bit, tell me when are you ready, and excuse me for all this shit, i m sorry for all these scheduling trubles
Lord Ninjax
Lord Ninjax
Nvm my mom's still awake and hanging around, I'll give you a heads up when she goes to bed.