Smogon Forums

jake
jake
sure, that's okay by me assuming you mean 8-9 days from now

any particular time in mind? i'm gmt -5 or -6 (idr which, but it's 4 PM for me at time of posting).
Mimolette
Mimolette
Yes exactly. Well i'm gmt+1 so i think my evening (like around 8PM) is good as it would be ur afternoon?
jake
jake
sure, that's fine! i should be on for most of the afternoon both days so i'm sure we can catch each other
Mimolette
Mimolette
Allright bro!
Mimolette
Mimolette
Hey Zebra so lets play tomorrow (sunday) good with u? Where will I be able to find u, main or smogtours?
jake
jake
sunday might be a struggle. if important spl stuff is going down, i won't have the opportunity to play or focus on a three game set. if i'm not available to play sunday, is there another time that works for you?

also prob main, i'll be idling under my main nick
Mimolette
Mimolette
Ofc i understand, just tell me which day of the week do u prefer?
jake
jake
thanks man, i super appreciate that :)

i'd be fine with any day tues-saturday of the coming week too, and probably the same time range of the last week if we need to come to it. time-wise, i can definitely make myself meet whatever your schedule needs cuz i don't have a demanding job right now + don't have school until late feb or so.
Mimolette
Mimolette
Hey ok Zebra i think tuesday or thursday should be good i'll leave a message here the day im the most free, see u then!
jake
jake
sounds good, let me know :o
Mimolette
Mimolette
Hey Zebra I think thursday will be good, i have to stop johning and i'll have time haha :)
jake
jake
okay, just let me know when :o
Mimolette
Mimolette
Hey Zebra yes I think around 8:30pm my time i think it will be perfect, i'll hit u up as soon as im home!
Mimolette
Mimolette
Hey Zebra i just came back home, is it good for ut o meet in like 30mn? and where will i be able to find u?