Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
and before you say it would ruin the point of the experiment it wouldn't because the whole point was to see if the people on the boat would try to do it or not, what actually happened once they did do it would be irrelevant and it's just like The Joker to mess with people like that, like when he switched the addresses of Harvey and Rachel
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Honestly that would have been perfect, because it would create a public opinion that shamed the boat that did nothing, the joker doesnt care about the ppl on the boat living their life as killers he wants to see the REST of ppl tear them apart
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah cool I didn't ask for your opinion lol I wanted to know if you THOUGHT it happened cool reading comprehension skills dude LMOA
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
who can say, I think my opinion is now skewed because you have told me, but I would say yes that was probably it.

either that or he randomly gave them LOL he didnt care
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah I think it would work

but I think if he were to switch it there would be a line to confirm it later on.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I mean when would he even say anything
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
like when they didn't do it, when he said "gotta do things yourself" he could say like "it was gonna blow up your own boat anyway" or something in a way that fit better
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
So then that means he never switched
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yea that's what we've been saying