Smogon Forums

nerd of now
I really need your Adamant Groudon, Relaxed Cresselia, and Level 100 Timid Xerneas for a few tournaments I have coming up, one of which takes place on Sunday.
nerd of now
I am depositing a Level 21 female Feebas for Groudon with the IGN of Bruce and message: "Theorymon rocks!" (no quotes). I'll send the other two when I have a chance. If you could get to these by tomorrow I'd appreciate it.
nerd of now
I'm now depositing a Level 45 male Pupitar for Xerneas. Also, sorry for sounding demand-y (which, let's face it, I am being). I'm just really stressed, probably like you are.
nerd of now
IGN of AJ and same message for Pupitar.
nerd of now
Okay, last one. I'm depositing a Level 1 (female) Kangaskhan for Cresselia. IGN of Bruce and same message. I can't tell you how grateful I am. I'll try to get that Hasty Groudon you're asked for as soon as I can!
Theorymon
Theorymon
Huh, can't seem to find your Kangaskhan.

By the way, I got donated a Sassy one, so you can take that if you want! I'm gonna be posting an updated version of the giveaway very soon too!
nerd of now
What are the Sassy one's IVs?
nerd of now
One more thing: why don't I just trade you the Kangaskhan normally? You're in my acquaintance list, so it's doable without me getting your FC.