Smogon Forums

v
v
POPPY! my mom had cancer but shes ok. im at work rn. i still get high. not right now, but in general
His Eminence Lord Poppington II
ah damn man that's troublin' glad she's alright. seems things will turn out just fine for amir hafez as always tho. did u ever watch one-punch man; i doubt u escaped the hype so u would have at least heard of it. it seems up ur alley.

yea i still smoke too, but on a 5-day break (caveat: i can accepted offered cones) it's tough to regulate lol always end up smoking too much and fucking up my operations.
v
v
ive seen pics about one punch man but havent read it yet, i am plannin to check it out next time i read manga. nowadays i just wait for one piece to finish arcs then i read the whole thing in one big go, and catch up on whatever else has updated in the meantime
v
v
also ive been rly obsessed with fallout4, it's pretty fun
yah i bought 3 + new vegas during the christmas sale. i need to invest more time into it though lol, i have 0 patience. and yea the one punch man manga is better than the anime, but the anime is very dutiful and canon; it just falls short in some of the subtler details, i feel that the manga really tries its best to be as lazy as possible in terms of the writing.