Smurf.
Smurf.
never said that
Smurf.
Smurf.
I can be online 10pm gmt +11
Kudasai
Kudasai
I live in the same timezoneas you but i can't be online past 10 pm because of internet so we have a conflict.
Kudasai
Kudasai
Just for you to know, I already informed you in stours before the last 2 games that I had to get ready for work and I wasn't ready yet but seeing how desperate you were with all the cussing I battled against you anyways. I had no teams on team builder so I had to get one quickly from the shedinja battle and quickly build another one while we werenabattling which was the level 3 Aron.
Kudasai
Kudasai
Then on the 2nd game , you gave your word you would accept defeat if the game went past 10 minutes, even when I was clearly late for work, to the extent of swearing a lot in my pm box to bait me to accept the challenge. But you know what? I accepted anyway with a team I had to make within the time of the first game. It went past 10 minutes anyway but I still continued on for you even though you broke the deal. That day I went to work and my boss told me off all because of what I have to sacrifice for you.
Kudasai
Kudasai
And now I'm paying internet data on my phone just so that I can check up on the posts on smogon.
Kudasai
Kudasai
Sorry if my English is bad typing and phone error sometimes.
Smurf.
Smurf.
earliest i can be on is 8.30 pm
Smurf.
Smurf.
or before 8am
Kudasai
Kudasai
Can you be online around the same time we did our first two battles?
Kudasai
Kudasai
Not everyone has the privilege to stay up playing mons at night btw. so I have an offer. Come on 14th February 3pm est which I know you will be available and we can play at stours where you like to play. I'll be there all day. :)
Smurf.
Smurf.
Lol I'm not going to be online on Valentine's Day . Gg