Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
My weekends tend to be available, but also volatile and I don't always know what I'll be doing in advance (yay for parents), so i'd appreciate if you could let me know your availabity so we can work out one or two times to play. (it wouldn't let me send a longer original message)
Meru
Meru
im gmt-7 so luckily our times are really close. im available friday night and sunday night, and any time thursday
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I may be ready by thursday, so i'll let you know on wednesday or before if I will be (I get home at 5 pm on weekdays so we'd play after that time). Friday's are shaky cuz my family usually wants to do something that day. Sunday night would most likely work out but i'd prefer not to play too late since I have school the next day.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Sorry for not saying this earlier, but I think i will be ready to play thursday, and i'd really prefer to get the game done then rather than sunday, if that's possible. Does 6 PM GMT-5 work for you?
Meru
Meru
I would actually rather do Sunday now since something came up. Is that cool?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I guess, but i was really hoping for thursday since i tend to have more stuff on sunday and i spent some extra time to make sure i was ready for thursday. lmk if anytime after 5 PM GMT-5 will work on thursday.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Since you were previously available "anytime" thursday, i presume that something that came up it wouldn't take you the whole day. You're available and i'm available = we play! :D
Bouff
Bouff
f*ck u mateo
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
What times on sunday work for you? I prefer sometime after noon, but i will be busy from 3:30 - 7:00 and I prefer to play before 3 in this case. We should try to keep at least a bit of flexibility since I may have lunch or something around that time.
Meru
Meru
im working until 3 my time which I believe is 5 ur time so maybe after when ur busy from 3:30 to 7 ur time?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Alright it'd have to be sometime after 7 my time (5 your time) as you said. I think its safer to schedule it a bit later because I don't want my parents to force me to be occupied with something else when we schedule to play, so let me know if you'll be flexibile around this time or if you need a hard time scheduled to play.