Smogon Forums

Shoka
Shoka
Thats fine we will play during weekend
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
So what times are you free this weekend? I'm unavailable from 3:30 to 7:00 on both saturday and sunday this weekend my time, also am likely scheduling an spl match on this weekend) which we should keep in mind i guess (and your game as well)
Shoka
Shoka
Saturday or Sunday 5pm GMT+1 ?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Might work, i don't know my hard schedule yet so i'll see what I can do.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Ok it won't work on saturday as I'll have tennis practice then. I can do later in the day though (around 2-3 pm gmt-5) but my saturday is looking busy, so i'm not sure.

For Sunday i'd also prefer for it to be later (1-3 ish pm gmt-5), although there is a small chance I can play earlier as well.
Shoka
Shoka
Ok fine then we will play Sunday
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Ok, what times can you play on sunday?
Shoka
Shoka
10pm or 11pm my time ?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
No that won't work, remember when i said that i would be unavailable from 3:30 to 7 pm my time earlier in this vm chain? That corresponds to 9:30 PM - 1 AM your time. You said 5 PM GMT+1, which is 11 AM for me (in 20 minutes from now), but what i was asking if you would be available to play like an hour or two hours after that time or not
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Is 1-2 my time (7-8 for you) a good time to start?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Yo I'm slightly crunched for time, would love a response
Shoka
Shoka
Well I think I misunderstood what you said idk if you are still on : /
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey so now that we have an extension, the best day to play is definitely tuesday. I get home from school at 5 PM GMT-5 which is pretty late for you, and tuesday i have no school, which means i should have plenty of free time. What times are you available on tuesday?
Shoka
Shoka
Yeah sorry dude I misunderstood what you said, 8-11 pm GMT +1 Tuesday is it fine ?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Np man, I'll check to make sure there aren't any conflicts at that time.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Yup that time range will work fine :D
Shoka
Shoka
I'm on smogtours !
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
i'll be there in a bit :D
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey man, i think the language/tone of my post may have been a bit misleading but I wasn't trying to take away from your win at all, the post itself is a bit confusing in terms of purpose and is honestly unnecessary but I don't want you to take it the wrong way. Anyone less capable than you might not have been able to make the many plays necessary to win those games. ggs man good luck in the rest of the tour :]
Shoka
Shoka
It's fine bro, we all go a little mad sometimes. In fact, I agree with all the things you said in the post but it's a bit too much.. I mean I didn't steal you any of the games we played and after watching again I still don't feel that much lucky man, you still had a huge chance to win after psychic crit on Ferrothorn or Wisp miss on Keldeo. I personnaly don't consider my self as a good oras player (look at my game against McM in ST playoffs), this is why I played aggressivly and like I had nothing to lose but all to win. If you lost these games it's more because of your passiveness and your riskless plays during game 2&3 than the things you talked about. Well I'm not going to discuss more about our games, wish you good luck in Smogon Tour if you decide to join it :v