Smogon Forums

Nelson
Nelson
also be prepared to get ur ass stomped cuz i'm gonna rip u apart
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Hahaha ok. You will see my "tronchos" B)
I have a smash bros melee tournament in sweeden 18th to 21. And the 22th i make 1 year with my girlfriend.
23 to 26 I could play. 25 is the perfect day i think because 23 and 24 work at night, and 26, 27 and 28 is possible too.
25th at.... mmmmh... 20:00/21:00?
Nelson
Nelson
how about tonight since ur r1 teams are ready and haven't been used? ;) just come on smog tours when ur inspired!
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
I have stomachache and fever. I have had to leave the work and to go away to house. Today I do not have good health, do not believe that it could. The 25th is it nice?
Nelson
Nelson
it's a bit close to the deadline.. but oh well i believe it works, give me a precise time tho
Nelson
Nelson
._.
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Im in sweden (im from spain). Tomorrow ill speak with you. I dont read this forum every day in my hollidays, sorry for that xD
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
And i dont know. 25 at my night I suposse... (remember, Im gmt+1. Now is 05:30 for me).
Nelson
Nelson
let's try to play today n_n come on smogtours to talk
Nelson
Nelson
come now ._.
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
I have a life. I work, I have a girlfriend, friends, i study and I have many stuff every day.
I said 25. Lets play the 25 of february (today).
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
Im not living here. Sorry man xD
Nelson
Nelson
since we planned to play tonight, i will be on smog tours for now till 10, meet me there u bitch
[K-12] The Madchine
[K-12] The Madchine
For now till 10? You said in your first message 11.
I will connect at 10. I cant before