GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
pls help me i am crying right now ;(
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
sadly he was going to lose anyway
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
john kasich is the only hope of a man that doesn't want bullying in politics :(((((((((((((((((( please go away top3 repubs
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Donald "The Wall" Trump
Ted "Cruzin for a theocracy"
M4RC0_RU3I0_EXE
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
the must go away :((((
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Tedruto Cruzumaki
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
how come you don't like Marco Rubio btw because he is a computer ?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
he's just a typical senator, doing nothing and complaining
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
She's not like the others in the senate, master. And besides, you're generalizing. The Chancellor doesn't appear to be corrupt.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
u got me there
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
speaking of which though what is your opinion on Obama
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
average. Correctly handled a volatile situation in the ME and did some Nice Negotiation with a lot of countries to defuse bad relationships (russia, china especially, cuba) but divided more countries aswel and failed to prevent the rise of the biggest world threat rn. Overall failed harder than bush but suceeded as well more too. It's been a nice time and things are pretty good rn but how much of that can you chalk up to obama? Of what you can, he is pure average
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
biggest world threat being IS, and yeah he failed harder than bush because bush really didn't "fail" america in many specific ways. If you think 9/11 was bush's fault.......lmao. The entirety of america ran scared, including the cia and fbi and vp at the time. Bush was an intelligent man that had the unfortunate circumstance of being the first President Criticized by Internet Meme. "Handled" the terrorism ways nicely and overall damage controlled what he could as best he could.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah I think Bush is underrated but hey I don't know much. I do know people like to blame Bush for every problem Obama had as an excuse.