Smogon Forums

Lutra
Lutra
well Jellicent did one format per minitour, rotating between all 5 old gens- so I'd suggest that.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Alright that sounds fine. Thanks friend. I'll let you know when it's almost time to start it.
Lutra
Lutra
okay :)
Typhlito
Typhlito
Snaquaza hooked me up with the meta (and future metas) for what if! The first meta is up and running. Think I should post it up now so people can try it out or wait until just before it's time to start the tour? Here's the link btw

http://aqua.psim.us/
Lutra
Lutra
Yeah, do a thread and a post about it. What is the first meta?
Typhlito
Typhlito
I'm going to do heal bell in ruby first. I think I could do frequent minitours. Snaq decided to make all of my topics into custom metas. Pretty exciting stuff.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Ill post it later today then!
Lutra
Lutra
That's brilliant. A live tournament series could be done at some point too.
Typhlito
Typhlito
That would be absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see how far this can go.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Ok ill get this going next round so in a couple days. Should I make a new thread for it when the time comes? It would keep my current threads from being crowded but then there would be 3 what if threads.
Lutra
Lutra
well a mini tour per thread, like Jellicent did.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Ah alright. Just wanted to make sure.
Typhlito
Typhlito
When you have the chance, mind helping me test the rby metas just to make sure there's no major bugs?
Lutra
Lutra
yeah, I'll pass the message on.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Thanks bud
Typhlito
Typhlito
Lutra
Lutra
yeah it's after a switch in right? It shouldn't apply if there's no paralysis when you switch in.
Typhlito
Typhlito
Yeah. Ok then just have to get that fixed and make sure you can't attack on the same turn you wake up like lax did and this should be good to go for tomorrow!
Lutra
Lutra
cool
Typhlito
Typhlito
Actually it has to be delayed to next week due to the server possibly being down for up to a week.