Snaquaza
what bout you?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
wow you must be very sophisticated :0

Nothing much, just school and stuff x)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
but tennis and guitar is cool c: do you like tennis & guitar or is it something your parents make you do xD
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
nah I do it myself. I consider quitting guitar though as I lack motivation to practice. Really enjoying tennis rn though, going v well n_n
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Also this is pretty much the only day of the week with a schedule like this xD
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah I think that if you don't like something with passion, you should just quit :p I quit piano because I hated it xD good for you that you are practicing tennis! :3 I bet you are really tall too xD
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
and what do you mean :0 what are some schedule variations that you have?
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
basically monday: guitar and tennis. rest of the week: nothing special really

tbh I only practice tennis once a week rn, but I'd like to play it more with friends and I consider practicing twice a week instead n_n
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
I think you should do it! :D
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
n_n would be cool

tbh i would need a bit of courage to plan anything with people since im terrible at managing social contacts :S
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
well just find the people you want to invite, ask them if they are free, remind them like the day before the event. On the day of the practice or whatever you should call / text them and ask if they're there or something xD Make sure they wanna do it too! I'm sure it will work out :3
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
I am always afraid of being rejected...

in my 5 years on this school ive only once planned anything...
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Don't worry about it! I'm sure they'd say yes :D You'll never know if you never try, so give it a shot. ^^
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Yeah I should, I'll try tomorrow i guess. I have a tendency of worrying too much..

I also worry way too much about things I'll have to do, projects I need to finish and such keep spooking through my mind ;;
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
OMG THAT WAS ME BASICALLY LAST YEAR.

but I just figured, it was so pointless to worry so much. Why worry about things that will never ever happen? c: Why always look at negative things and not at positive stuff? Why worry and tire yourself out? those are things I thought about x) I just stopped worrying all together because it was stressing.

Also good luck!
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
b-but how?

"Stop worrying about things that will never happen", are you implying that I'll never finish my school projects? :P