Smogon Forums

Snaquaza
Snaquaza
http://i.imgur.com/3edf748.jpg

You start in the middle left. You start with an easy puzzle to introduce you. You get the p block, press it, and you can go through. There's also a hidden mushroom, so yay for players who go there accidentally. The only catch about is is that they're on a conveyor belt so you have to jump against the direction of them to get to the p block :). (Bricks should be donut blocks, small mistake there)

Now you can go through, if you're large already, you can duck. The only thing about the second area is that you have to get through without hitting a bomb.. You have to wait until the blocks return to normal, but after you get the coins blocking your way, you can return to be relatively safe. The coins on the upper path are there so people can't just jump over the platform immediately. Again, the conveyor makes it a bit harder to jump on the platform in the right way.

I may add some mushrooms, but idk where yet.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
For the next part, you get a P-block, stop the conveyor belts from moving and have a waaay easier time getting past the first saw-thing. If you're big you must wait for the next one and duck so the conveyor belt can take you past it, but if you're small, you can just duck through and do it all before the conveyors start again. To get to the door, you must hit the hidden block, without getting hit by the bombs coming out of the pipe (indicated by the little bomb on it) of course. (If you're small watch out for conveyors starting to move again).

The door leads to the upper row. First part is simply getting up along the conveyor belts without getting hit by the bombs coming out of the pipes. Then you just gotta go through the tunnel, but the pipe above it should drop bombs as well, so you'd have to avoid them (I forgot to put them in :s). You must blow one up to break the block to get to the next part. The bombs coming out of the pipe would be non-fused, so you'd have to get it to blow up yourself.

(You can see whether they'll blow up by themself by looking at the sparks on the fuse when they're drawn in the pipe).
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Next part is a little trickier. First you gotta get a bomb to blow up and make it blow the bricks up. Easiest way is by bouncing it on trampolines so you dont have to throw it yourself.

Then you gotta take an unfused bomb up by jumping on spring, and drop it there momentarily. Then you gotta take the spring, and jump on a bomb coming out of the pipe to get up. Then you can balance the bomb on the spring (or throw it but more dangerous) and then go after it to get to the rest of the level.

*for the first message, the things aren't donut blocks, but those blocks which turn into coins when using a p block

The next part has saws again, you must carefully find your way across the saws, especially as the conveyor belts are throwing you round. I forgot to draw things in the pipes again. The first one should have bombs, the second p blocks. You should get a p-block first (Without getting hit by the saws / falling bombs!) and activate it to turn the blocks into coins. Then you gotta get a bomb quickly and throw it in the gap where there are coins now to blow up the blocks behind it. After this, you should be able to get through by doing a jump from the conveyor belt.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Then you have the first boss which you have to beat. It's a simple arena where there are a lot of bombs being spawned, both fused and unfused and one big one in a koopa car which you have to hit from above (and take the koopa car). You spawn below it, so you have to get up using the conveyor belts, carefully avoiding the saws and wall jumping to get from the first to the second (wall jumping in the middle wont work as the koopa car will block you). When you're up and alive, you will have to hit the bomb from above, wait for it to blow up, and get in the koopa car yourself. Now you can go to the second part of the level.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
http://i.imgur.com/aOlK15k.jpg

Yay it starts with a checkpoint after the first boss! Well deserved after all those trial imo.

The second part of the levels doesn't have a lot of trials, but they're a bit more difficult (I think). The first one requires you to take a path along the conveyor belts. (From the top, you basically have to go anti-clockwise to do it safely). However, you gotta watch out for the bombs! The conveyor belts are positioned so they can get nearly anywhere.

The main idea is that you get a spring from the pipe on the left, and then take the circle to get back up to the conveyor belt below the lower saw. You put the spring on the right side and jump on it on the left to get on the highest conveyor belt. You can also use it to get directly to the exit, but that's harder. Anyway, from there you can reach the exit.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
The last trial before the final boss is quite a different one. You must jump on the bombs falling down the pipes to keep your momentum and jump over (or duck under!) the saws, especially the last one, which is moving should be hard, and it requires good timing. They're fused to prevent people from stacking them on the floor.

Finally, you fight a Bowser in the theme of the battle. It's a giant Bowser in a koopa car, which means that it will occasionally throw 4 bombs. (The floor here should actually be lava.)

You have to avoid Bowser's fire and the bombs, while fusing the bombs yourself and throwing them at Bowser to slowly kill him. After this, you get a key for the final door, leading to the exit!

The last room is basically just for the exit.
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
What do you think? I limited myself to certain items (springs, bombs, saws, conveyor belts, pipes, p-blocks and various blocks), especially the bombs and conveyor belts are important!
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Wow this is all so interesting. I bet I would have a lot of fun playing this map! By the way, next time can you label the starting point? xD I kind of got lost in the first one. I know it was like the middle one but like it was just super hard to understand xD And I didn't know what P blocks were. Are they like the things that go "Pow?" or something? c: