Smogon Forums

Sapphire.
Sapphire.
I'm great!! I'm happy that you're passionate about all these levels, I find it very inspiring. I need to become more passionate about art xD But right now I am kind of busy with school and stuff and haven't found the time to draw (well I do have time, it's just like... I don't WANT to draw ;-;) I used to draw everyday and it was very awarding. Hopefully I can keep up with my dreams of being an artist. I will try very hard to draw daily after most of my classes end (mid-May I think) c:
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
To be honest I'm kind of passionate about them, but I am not really able to do anything with it... Just showing them to you is my main motivation right now. Otherwise I feel kinda lost in what I want to do ;-;

I'm sure you can become a great artists though, I really like some of the works I've seen n_n
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
c: aww thanks! I really like your maps ^____^ you should color them or make them like 3D instead of bird eye's view, you know what I mean? ;0
Snaquaza
Snaquaza
Not really actually? Do you mean from mario's point of view because making an entire level in 3d at once sounds pretty hard or unrealistic, depending on the approach.

Color should be good, but I'm always afraid to do that, so may have to copy it first
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah in mario's perspective. i think it'd be cool, even though you may see it as "unrealistic" x) you can always try !