Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
worst is little ceasars, like omg dude u gotta agree, i like the mainstream ones tbqh, best is dominoes cause u get tons of stuff but u gotta eat it in 1 day or it sucks, I for one like pizza restaurants cause they gormet
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Little Caesars has the best deals but yeah, really low quality

I hate hate hate hate hate Dominoes

Papa John's and Pizza Hut are the only pizza places I consider to be acceptable tbh, even then Papa John's is only slightly better than Dominoes.

Hungry Howie's is underrated though but I haven't had it in a while because it is just not a very mainstream or popular place
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I can't tell the diff between Dominos and Pizza hut
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
you literally cannot taste. Dominoes is shit

Dominoes is more similar to Papa John's though

Papa John's gets bonus points though because of the peppers
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Do you like Papa John's? I feel like it wouldn't be as good if they didn't include the peppers
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
honestly i get pepperoni straight everywhere so i like the dominoes crust and papa johns has BAD pepperoni
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah papa john's pepperoni is really bad. at least they have the peppers though.

dominoes crust is overrated tbh I like Pizza Hut crust more there too man Pizza Hut is just the best! I hope to one day meet my future wife there
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
WTF was I thinking. I HATE Pizza Hut now and why would I ever marry someone who is a patron there