Hulavuta
Hulavuta
He never says that though
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yeah, just referencing that 1 line I hate like i always do, ahah
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
is that your absolute least favorite line in the whole series?

I will think of mine
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yeah, mostly because people are like 'new hope!!!!!!!!!!! so good!! lmao :D'
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
A New Hope is good but I know better than to enable you to talk about that

though it is only good because of Obi-Wan tbh

also have you heard the theory that power converters are actually hookers

anyway hard to think of my least favorite line because even the cheesy bad ones are enjoyable. So it's hard to think of a line that is both bad and functional but also entertaining. Hmm.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ok dang got it and it's a really painful one for me too because it comes from my favorite character Obi-Wan Kenobi

but in episode 3

when he says to Chancellor Palpatine: "Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our speciality."

1: he says it like some freaking restaurant chef or waiter, like are you telling Palpatine you're gonna fight Dooku or are you trying to recommend something for dinner?

2: it doesn't even make any sense, yeah he beat Maul but come on he freaking got his ass handed to him by Dooku just one movie ago. So he's 1 for 1, that's a dead even record and far too small of a sample pool to make any meaningful conclusions from. Plus, his loss to Dooku was 3 years ago, Maul was like 13 years ago. Which one is the most relevant here, especially when you are facing the SAME EXACT GUY AGAIN.

3: Why does he say speciality? Is that even a word, because Chrome spellcheck says it isn't. Why not just say specialty? This kinda links back to part 1.

So all in all he says a stupid fake word in a really dumb way in a sentence that is wrong. The only correct things in his sentence are a direct address and subject, I guess. Everything else is just wrong wrong wrong.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
clone wars i guess, but LMAO speciality does sound retarded af