Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Bale suit is still my favorite Batsuit but still these shots are just amazing ahahaha
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
muaranduh,;,.... wai;;;;
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Sounds like ur just in a withdrawl stage my friend, dont worry its actually an amazing movie
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
withdrawal from what? I dunno man, I just have to be honest with myself. I don't think it's even a bad movie and I still think Nolan is a great director but I just cannot understand how your fight scene can be that awful
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
is Bane just screwing with him the whole time? is he just taking the hits to show that Batman can't do anything to him or is he actually getting hurt? Because it's this weird in-between shit, its not like with Kirk and Khan where Khan was clearly unmoved. Bane gets knocked back but it's only a little bit, not enough to show that he was actually impacted. But it's too much to show that he's too tough for it to hurt. It doesn't make any sense!
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I disagree dude; punches have weight. Bane is takin it but he's showing he can power through it. From the first punch, the fight was over. He gets knocked back but he doesn't react--cause he's immune to the pain.

Batman's whole fighting style was about using strength mixed with tactics to pick people off. When he was fighting the people in the container yard in BB he was just using surroundings. He never faced anybody in an actual fistfight that could challenge him, so his entire philosophy is broken by bane.

First bane shows batman just how powerful he is by catching his punches. Then he lets batman push him back a little bit to give him the hope that MAYBE he can push through it. That's when bane is on the ground. Then he catches the punches again and just smashes batman continuously. He poisoned his soul with hope.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I do think the worst line is "I AM, the leahgue. of. shadohs!"
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I understand the motivations behind it but that doesn't mean the fight looked good.
brightobject
brightobject
sound engineering of bane sucked. no matter where he was or what he was doing his voice always sound the same
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I agree, honestly I wish they went with his undubbed lines, they were not hard to understand at all
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
but bo always ignores me so I don't know why I bother talking to him ever
brightobject
brightobject
D: i mean i agree but i felt a response wasnt rlly necessary atp :(
brightobject
brightobject
idk i thought it was a nice way to tie off the conversation
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah you normally ignore me though and it hurts my feelings man.
brightobject
brightobject
get where ure coming from tho so sorry about that :(