Typhlito
How's it going friend?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
good! thanks for asking =)
how's everything going for you?
Typhlito
Typhlito
Pretty good. Trying some old games I haven't played in years. Forgot how fun they were!
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah I know that feeling ! Brings back a sense of nostalgia c:
Typhlito
Typhlito
A few good ones got scratched up which is a shame but it's ok. The ones that work are still fun. Should have taken better care of my games as a kid lol. >.<
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah same :p I lost / broke a lot of the games I had too
Typhlito
Typhlito
Yeah. Had to rebuy my favorite game so I can play it again. It's final fantasy 9. Love that game! What was your favorite game?
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
It was like mario party 6 or 7. I dont really know which one it was but I love the mario party series on gamecube. Gamecube was like my childhood xd
Typhlito
Typhlito
Always wanted a GameCube as a kid but never had one so missed out on games like melee. :c My cousin had it though back then and we loved playing Mario kart double dash. That's one of my favorite games too.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
hahaha :P there was this Kirby game that I also liked, though I forgot the name of it. Too bad I don't play with consoles anymore ;-; the good old days xD
Typhlito
Typhlito
Was it that Kirby racing game? I have that one and its fun. Although my favorite racing game of all time is probably sonic riders for xbox/game cube. That game was amazing imo. n_n
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yes it was that racing one!!!
Typhlito
Typhlito
It's really cool. Like how you can battle in a city although I never got far enough to unlock any new characters...
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
oh I didnt even know you could unlock new characters xD I just played the city one all the time :3 just explored it and stuff
Typhlito
Typhlito
Hah that's what I did. I mean,I think you could unlock more since it shows king dedede and metaknight. Might have to try unlocking them. Sure it can't be too hard.