Hulavuta
Hulavuta
q:^)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i agree, digimon is awesome!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm glad you agree we can stay friends :)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
i used to play digimon all the time :3 lilymon the best mon xD
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
lol yeah she is kinda cute, kinda funny that she evolves from Togemon though

though I guess Pokemon has weird evolutions like that too, like Remoraid --> Octillery lol
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
ikr ikr in the first digimon i had, the digimon digivolved from completely different stuff from the TV show. like lilymon didn't evolve from togemon xD
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Oh yeah, they always change it for the games. They don't really have set evolution lines like Pokemon. Multiple Digimon can evolve into a certain Digimon instead of like in Pokemon where each Pokemon only has one pre-evolution.

The thing is that there are WAAAAY more Digimon than Pokemon, so they can't always fit all of them into a game so they have to re-arrange the evolution charts to fill in empty spaces hehe
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
yeah it's pretty weird :P but I like digimon, especially how you can train your digimon in like the daycare xD
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
The Digimon games are not that great though, they just have extremely flawed mechanics :[

at least the DS games, never played any of the other ones, maybe they are better.

Transmuter has been trying to get me into DMO (Digimon Masters Online) so I might try that lol
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
that sounds like fun XD
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah but apparently there are only like 3 player models even though it's an MMO...rough. And sometimes it's hard to get into MMOs late since everyone is already high leveled