Smogon Forums

zbr
zbr
and custap wob over clef to ensure that certain threats are removed. I redid the team in mild haste cause i saw the core and just decided to just put it in hehe. thanks for pointing out the flaws cause i actually rly liked the team and was looking for better ways to improve it.
zbr
zbr
also, what are some changes do you suggest i should make to the team? :O
eden
eden
=0 you're welcome man; like I said super fun build because I love the logic of no hazard removal+MG mons and regen stuff so that you don't really need them for the most part; Sp.Def skarm is one of the bad matchups, folled by Mciz with SD etc, and if you watched the replay I didn't even play badly it was just that I genuinely had no way to break w/o using torn-t which put me in a loop of going to torn-t and them getting hazards/phazing me;
eden
eden
I'd suggest trying out Sludge Wave Torn-T which is something I think this team would love, and you kind of lose to sand straight up so try Protect MZam. Now we need something that can "kind of" check MSciz+TFlamer so I'd say Rotom-W can be slotted on somewhere tbh, honestly the Clefable spot(inspite of its being S-ranked) feels like it could be replaced by a bunch of other things quite comfortably. Also run 72 sp.def or w/e the benchmark for Offensive electrics is on your team because otherwise raik/mmanec kind of eat you for breakfast !_!. Rotom-W defintely worth a try over Clefable here, with possibly a LOT of speed to account for Bisharp. Rotom-W also checks sand for you for the most part I think that covers everything. Some thing on your squad that's definietly worth going through is a change of mega, I actually think MSciz+Zam, is way better than MZam+Sciz because it just makes it far easier on you for the most part. like Sash Twave Zam+Offensive SD Zor looks like something that could be run and if you're desperate for yellow magic try double status Rotom-W because lets face is Pain Split is played around pretty easily and TWave also lets you stop a variety of threats to your team in their tracks. I'll say more later if I think of anything else man. Feel free to hmu on my wall for any opinions or anything and great to hear from you! u_u(Also AVest Torn-T is an option you can