Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Sorry I was afk at the time. I'm GMT-4, so the weekend is probably the best time. I have a lot of other games to play this weekend + irl stuff, does the deadline of ssnl allow us to play next weekend?
The Gunner
The Gunner
deadline is pretty soon so no
can you play now?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
So I asked if there was any chance for an extension till next weekend (even though that is a hella long extension) because of the rather poor situation i'm in rn. I'm not really sure if I can practically play you tomorrow due to my other tour games and irl obligations eating up my time, and the earliest I can play you on a weekday is 3 am your time, which I doubt you'd want to play at (If you can though, mon/tues would work great). We'll see how this goes.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Any chance you can play that late on mon/tues? Otherwise I'll see what I can do about playing today / getting an extension.
The Gunner
The Gunner
If you can make it at 2 am my time, i can try. 3 is just too late
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I made a mistake with converting times, so when its actually 5:30 PM my time, it would be 1:30 AM your time. Would that work?
The Gunner
The Gunner
yea thats fine
i can play now if u like
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Sry, couldn't get to u then. Can we shoot for my Tuesday, since i i have a big exam that day in school and want to study Monday
The Gunner
The Gunner
fine ill try my best, 1:30 am then?