Smogon Forums

eden
eden
Haha sure man not available cause not home rn but I'll be up to play say in 6 or so hours? Or we can even find a did time :p. Love your thread and yeah I'm a big fan of mgarde! More than happy to discuss weaknesses over my phone on my wall tho!
Creator of Chaos
Creator of Chaos
All good and thanks for the support :D. If i'm available in 6 hours I'll let you know but Due to work commitments I may be asleep then. Still tho feel free to drop your views on the team and hopefully we can organise a time
eden
eden
All good man we'll definitely find a time to test; and probably the largest issue I find with that squad is a very bad matchup versus the SD ground types in the tier, manaphy is obviously irritating, mega cross/mega cham seem to be an unplayable matchup; and you lose the hazard game vs regular stall straight up. Non meye stall is a cool concept but it needs a way like stored power clefable to clean regular stall, and it needs to have a better matchup vs standard wallbreakers to justify itself tbh; which is why I actually think that mvenu and doublade together is actually to somr degree viable
Creator of Chaos
Creator of Chaos
Im trying a Core with SD-rocks lando + Psychic Mega Diancie to lure in various compenents of the team and then blow it to bits taking away its ability to double switch. Its also proven to be a viable core in the meta
eden
eden
I don't see why you even need psychic diancie tbh; sr SD lando-t itself blows the team to bits
Creator of Chaos
Creator of Chaos
Because Lando Cant do it all on its own. Diancie is basically there to ensure Tenta cant scald it and prevent Venu doubling in on lando before it SDs
Creator of Chaos
Creator of Chaos
http://pastebin.com/wTbENsNQ this is the team I'm using I finished it a few days back but I reliesed just how good vs this team it can be. Its built around Diancie, Lando and Talon
Creator of Chaos
Creator of Chaos
BTW Im a huge Diancie Fan XD. shes so adorable
eden
eden
Looks like a fun build and if you ever wanna go full ct mode pretty sure healing wish and lando t do the trick as well huehue mdiancie is cute yeah
Creator of Chaos
Creator of Chaos
Its not ment to be a counter team. But a Diancie Bulky offence :P. The whole Premise is For diancie to support Talon and Lando Offensivly.
eden
eden
oki makes sense u_u are you free now by any chance?