Smogon Forums

Sae
Sae
I'm CDT (gmt-5), I just got a job so I'm still figuring out my schedule. I should be free during afternoons/evenings my time. Will confirm a time when I actually know.
Izaya
Izaya
K, im on rn if you want to play
Sae
Sae
So my job for the most part is going to be from like 7 AM - 3PM my time, and this might include weekends (most lSaturdays, but _maybe_ Sundays also). Will be mostly free during late afternoons/evenings my time except for tomorrow because I already made some plans. If this doesn't seem feasible, I'll try and see if I can find some other time, or I'll just hit you up if I see you.
Izaya
Izaya
Thats going to be at like midnight for me and im not really sure thats going to work out. Maybe we can try to reschedule for sunday?
Sae
Sae
I'll let you know either today or tomorrow if they schedule me for Sunday. If I'm not working then that should be fine.
Izaya
Izaya
ok sounds good
Sae
Sae
I'm off tomorrow and not Sunday, so I'll be around my time in the morning tomorrow (around 9AM) until around noon. I'm also off on Thursday, the day of the deadline so if you don't see me tomorrow we can just play then.